July 29, 2019
Toyama--A suspected case of swine fever has been found in Toyama Prefecture, central Japan, prefectural officials said Monday.
A wild boar found in the city of Toyama has tested positive for the disease, also known as hog cholera, the officials said.
If the infection is confirmed through detailed examinations, it will be the first swine fever case in the prefecture.
Swine fever infections have been confirmed at pig farms in six prefectures mainly in central Japan since the outbreak started in September last year. Jiji Press
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.