July 29, 2019
Tokyo--This year's rainy season appears to have ended in the Kanto-Koshin eastern to central Japan region, the Japan Meteorological Agency said Monday.
The end of the rainy season in the region came 30 days later than in the previous year, which saw the earliest finish of the wet season since records started, and eight days later than in average years. Jiji Press
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.