February 16, 2017
Universal Robina Corp (URC) and Hong Kong’s Vitasoy Group have established a joint venture to explore the potential of plant-based sustainable beverages in the Philippines, a disclosure by URC to the Philippine Stock Exchange said Thursday.
“We see a perfect fit in this joint venture, as both URC and Vitasoy are companies that strive to promote both consumer well-being and sustainable nutrition,” said URC’s president and chief executive officer Lance Gokongwei.
Vitasoy Group chief executive officer Roberto Guidetti said: “Vitasoy is excited about the partnership of two successful Asian family companies to bring high quality sustainable plant- based beverages to the Filipino community.”
Established in 1940 by Dr. Kwee-seong Lo, Vitasoy is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of a food and beverage portfolio focused on sustainable plant-based nutrition.
Its products include soy and other types of plant milk, such as coconut milk and almond milk, as well as tofu under the Vitasoy brand. It also offers a variety of teas, juices, distilled water and other beverages under the Vita brand.
Made with non-GMO soybeans, Vitasoy’s soy milk portfolio offers a variety of formulations such as those that have zero cholesterol, are lactose free, low in saturated fat and rich in good quality protein. Vitasoy has manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Australia and Singapore, and sells to more than 40 markets globally. It has a market capitalization exceeding $2 billion as of January 31, 2017. DMS
- 「まにら新聞ＴＶ」 第25回マニラ日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント 2019年10月６日（日）（マニラ日本人学校グラウンド） 第３試合 春光会 対 ＴＭレボリューション
- 「まにら新聞ＴＶ」 第25回マニラ日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント 2019年10月６日（日）（マニラ日本人学校グラウンド） 第２試合 三菱アドベンチャー 対 ホントにドリームズ
- 「まにら新聞TV」 第２５回日本人会ソフトボール大会決勝トーナメント ２０１９年１０月６日（日）
- Japan Foreign Ministry Commends Ph Seafarer’s Union, Manning Group
- Duterte Not Attending Emperor Naruhito’s Enthronement
- Philippines Deports Wanted Online Manga Pirate To Japan
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration