January 27, 2017
The Philippine Stock Exchange index closed 1.03 points higher to 7,333.67. Volume was lower than the previous day with turnover reaching 1.62 billion shares worth P5.13 billion.
On Thursday, volume was 2.70 billion shares valued at P7.02 billion.
Foreign buying hit P2.44 billion while foreign selling drew P2.36 billion.
The peso closed lower at P49.85 against the US dollar compared to Thursday’s P49.805. Volume reached $485.60 million from the previous day’s $452.40 million at the Philippine Dealing System. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine