February 13, 2017
Stocks gained slightly on lower volume on Monday, with the Philippine Stock Exchange gaining 26.96 points to end at 7,262.17.
Turnover reached 2.72 billion shares valued at P5.86 billion from Friday’s 5.75 billion shares valued at P7.24 billionn.
Foreign selling amounted to P3.21 billion while foreign buying was at P3.04 billion. On Friday, foreign selling reached P4.36 billion while foreign buying was at P4.2 billion.
The peso closed at P49.92 against the dollar from Friday’s P49.86. Volume at the Philippine Dealing Service went to $347.50 million from Friday’s $422.10 million. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine