February 9, 2017
Stocks rose on Thursday as the Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 17.84 points to 7,252.66 points.
Volume gained slightly from the previous session with 5.76 billion shares worth P6.69 billion from 5.14 billion valued at P6.48 billion. Foreign selling still dominated with P3.8 billion of shares sold compared to P3.18 billion bought by foreigners.
The peso closed unchanged at P49.87 on lower volume. Turnover at the Philippine Dealing System reached $353 million from $528 million on Wednesday. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020