January 10, 2017
Stocks closed higher for the sixth straight session, with the main index closing over one percent on Tuesday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange Index settled at 7,364.34, up 88 points. Volume turnover reached 5.61 billion shares valued at P8.95 billion. Foreign buying amounted to P4.02 billion and foreign selling P3.84 billion.
The peso improved to P49.505 against the US dollar from Monday’s P49.62. Volume at the Philippine Dealing System reached $669.50 million $405.30 million the previous day. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine