January 6, 2017
Stocks surged for the second session on Thursday, as the Philippine Stock Exchange index closed at 7,209.44 up 178.49 points or a gain of 2.54 percent. It was a two-month high for the index.
Volume reached 1.33 billion shares valued at P10.28 billion from Wednesday’s turnover of 1.38 billion shares valued at P7.59 billion. Foreign buying amounted to P5.8 billion while foreign selling reached P5.07 billion.
The peso improved to P49. 46 from Thursday’s P49.65. Volume rose to $879 million from Wednesday’s $529.50 million. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine