January 18, 2017
Equities bounced back on Wednesday as the Philippine Stock Exchange index closed 33.03 points higher to 7, 156.36.
On Tuesday, the index settled 1.59 percent lower to 7.123.33 points
Volume was lower as turnover reached 1.53 billion shares valued P4.98 billion from Tuesday’s 2.2 billion shares worth P5.51 billion.
The peso closed at P49.79 against the US dollar from P49.83 on Tuesday. Volume amounted to $557 million from $732.3 million the previous day. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.