February 8, 2017
Stocks closed lower on Wednesday as the Philippine Stock Exchange index ended dpwn 27.82 points to 7, 234.82.
Volume rose to 5.14 billion shares worth P6.48 billion from Tuesday’s 3.85 billion shares worth P6.59 billion.
Foreign buying was at P3.5 billion while foreign selling reached P3.72 billion.
The peso weakened to P49.87 from P49.78 on Tuesday. Volume at the Philippine Dealing System amounted to $528 million from $548 million. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine