February 23, 2017
Stocks closed slightly higher on Thursday as the Philippine Stock Exchange index settled 31.11 points up to end at 7, 335.56 points.
The broader market was mixed with 92 gainers and 82 losers while 51 issues were unchanged.
Volume rose to 1.37 billion shares valued at P7.28 billion from Wednesday’s 1.07 billion worth P7.25 billion. Foreign buying amounted to P4.59 billion while foreign selling was P3.74 billion.
The peso ended at P50.225 against the US dollar from Wednesday’s P50.23 at the Philippine Dealing System. The currency remained at 10-year lows. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine