February 10, 2017
Stocks lost ground on Friday despite improvement in mining shares and holding firms sub-indices.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index declined 17.45 points to 7,235.21. Volume reached 5.75 billion shares valued at P7.24 billion from the previous day’s 5.76 billion shares worth P6.69 billion
Foreign selling reached P4.36 billion while foreign buying amounted to P.420 billion.
Meanwhile, Cemex Holdings Philippines, Inc. obtained a senior unsecured peso term loan facility of $280 million with BDO, a disclosure to the stock exchange said.
The peso weakened slightly to P49.86 against the US dollar from Thursday’s P49.87. Volume at the Philippine Dealing System climbed to$422.10 million from $353 million. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine