January 6, 2017
Stocks and the peso sustained its New Year surge as of midday on Friday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 72.96 points to 7,282.40 as of noon day.
The peso was at P49.437 against the US dollar as of lunch break. On Thursday, the currency closed at P49.46. Volume reached $331.50 million. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.