January 6, 2017
Stocks and the peso sustained its New Year surge as of midday on Friday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index rose 72.96 points to 7,282.40 as of noon day.
The peso was at P49.437 against the US dollar as of lunch break. On Thursday, the currency closed at P49.46. Volume reached $331.50 million. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine