February 15, 2017
Stocks closed lower on Wednesday with six of seven counters declining on lower volume.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index closed at 7,174.30 points, down 32.54 points. Declines outnumbered advancers 108-87 with 47 shares unchanged.
The mining sub-index, which together with property issues, pulled down the market on Wednesday ended with smaller losses. The sub-index lost 52.40 points to end at 11,899.66 points
Volume reached 2.57 billion shares worth P7.96 billion from Wednesday’s 4.11 billion valued at P7.3 billion.
Foreign selling reached P5 billion while foreign buying amounted to P4.54 billion.
The peso closed at P49.92 against the US dollar from Wednesday’s P49.88. Volume fetched $319.50 million from the previous session’s $467 million. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine