January 12, 2017
Stocks closed lower for the second straight trading session on Thursday as the Philippine Stock Exchange index ending 57.27 points down to finish at 7,264.55.
Volume increased at 2.68 billion shares worth P5.95 billion from Wednesday’s 1.74 billion shares valued at P7.15 billion. Foreign buying reached P2.81 billion while foreign selling hit P2.64 billion.
In the broader market, declines were 113 while advancers were 69. Fifty-one issues remained unchanged.
The peso strengthened at P49.48 against the US dollar from P49.625. Volume rose to $588.70 million from $529 million at the Philippine Dealing System. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine