January 16, 2017
Stocks closed virtually unchanged in slim volume on Monday as the market waits for the inauguration of US President Donald Trump this week.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index closed 0.07 points lower to 7,238.45. Volume reached 3.19 billion shares worth P4.47 billion from Friday’s 1.43 billion shares valued at P5.37 billion.
Foreign buying amounted to P1.69 billion from Friday’s P2.28 billion while foreign selling was at P1.94 billion from the previous transaction’s P2.63 billion.
The peso closed at P49.86 against the US dollar from Friday’s P49.64. Volume reached $464.10 million from $411.10 million. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.