January 17, 2017
Stocks slumped as the main index closed 1.59 percent lower while the peso finished with slim gains on Tuesday.
The Philippine Stock Exchange closed at 7,123.33 points as volume remained low. Turnover reached 2.2 billion shares worth P5.15 billion from the previous day’s 3.19 billion shares valued at P4.47 billion.
The peso ended at P49.83 against the US dollar from P49.86 on Tuesday. Volume at the Philippine Dealing System rose to $732.3 million from $464.1 million. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.