January 13, 2017
Stocks closed lower for the third straight session on Friday as the Philippine Stock Exchange Index closed 26.03 points down to end 7,238.52 points.
Volume was 1.43 billion shares valued at P5.37 billion from Thursday’s turnover of 2.68 billion shares valued at P5.95 billion.
Foreign buying was P2.28 billion while foreign selling was P 2.63 billion. On Thursday, foreign buying amounted to P2.81 billion and foreign selling P2.64 billion.
The peso weakens slightly to P49.64 against the US dollar from Thursday’s P49.48. Volume at the Philippine Dealing System was $411.40 million from $588.70 million the previous day. DMS/
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine