November 8, 2019
The main Philippine share index ended slightly lower while the peso was flat against the US dollar on Friday.
The peso closed at P50.49 from Thursday's P50.481. Volume at the foreign exchange portal at the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $798.65 million from the previous session's $1,150 billion.
The Philippine Stock Exchange ( PSE) index finished at 8,065.76 points, down 8.05 points. In the broader market, there were 100 losers, 70 gainers and 66 unchanged.
Volume reached 689.05 million shares worth P 6.83 billion shares from Thursday's 474.5 million valued at P5.18 billion.
Most active shares were led by Alliance Global, down 68 centavos to P10.62; SM Investment Corp., unchanged at P1,070; DMCI, down 42 centavos to P7.63 and Ayala Land, unchanged at P47. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine