October 30, 2018
The Philippine peso lost three centavos to close at P53.59 against the US dollar on Tuesday. Volume at the foreign exchange portal of the Bankers Association of the Philippines reached $726.23 million from Monday's $645.25 million.
The Philippine Stock Exchange index finished 92.97 points lower to end at 7,016.06. In the broader market, there were 84 decliners, 59 gainers and 62 shares unchanged.
Volume reached 429.04 million shares worth P3.95 billion from Monday's 552.99 million shares valued at P4.23 billion.
Most active shares were led by Ayala Land, down 1.03 percent to p38.30; BPI, down 2.99 percent to P79.50; Jollibee, down 2.22 percent to P264 and BDO, up 3.97 percent to P123. DMS
- Latest polls show opposition facing possible shutout in Senate race
- ARTIST TALKS: Cherry Ann Fulo on DIWATABRUJA at Kanto Artist Run Space
- Latest polls show Duterte loyalists surging in Senate’s top 12
- MANILA gets a taste of Japanese healthy lifestyle
- Ms. Universe 2018 to boost PH tourism campaign
- Japan-funded Metro Manila Subway gets off the ground
- MILF chair confident of BOL ratification