January 20, 2017
The peso improved slightly on Friday after hitting a key level in the previous day, with the Philippine currency ending at P49.92 against the US dollar.
On Thursday, the peso hit P50 in early trading before settling at P49.98.
Volume rose to $716.7 million from Thursday’s $560 million
The Philippine Stock Exchange index closed at 7,232.66 down 13.42 points,
Meanwhile, Alliance Select Foods International, Inc. announces a partnership with Malaysian Firm FELCRA Berhad for processed and canned tuna products.
According to a disclosure from the Philippine Stock Exchange, the partnership, which includes an exclusive manufacturing agreement of JAKIM-certified processed and canned tuna, allows Alliance Select Foods International, Inc. to expand its reaches to Malaysia, as well as to the Middle East.
JAKIM certification is the highest form of Halal certification, the disclosure said. DMS
- Philippines To Highlight Lapu-Lapu’s Victory Over Magellan In 2021 Commemoration
- Duterte Declares General Yamashita’s Surrender A Public Holiday
- Atsuko Yamagata : On Being Visible And Invisible
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.