May 14, 2019
Tokyo-Visitors look at a Nissan Note Medalist car at a showroom of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Global Headquarters in Yokohama, south of Tokyo, Japan, 14 May 2019. Nissan Motor announced on 14 May 2019 it faced an unfavorable global business climate, and incurred short-term costs due to its initiatives to improve quality of sales in the U.S., as well as the implementation of a warranty extension campaign covering certain vehicles. Based on the factors outlined above Nissan generated an operating profit of 318.2 billion yen for the full year on net revenues of 11.57 trillion yen, equivalent to an operating margin of 2.7 per cent.
Full-year net income decreased by 57.3 per cent to 319.1 billion yen. In fiscal year 2018, global unit sales fell by 4.4 per cent to 5.516 million units. EPA-JIJI Press
- CIF Kids Take Centerstage In UTSUWA Show
- INDIEPENDIENTE @ TIU Theater
- Manila Files Diplomatic Protest Against Beijing Over Boat Sinking
- RARA AVIS: Filmmaker Tikoy Aguiluz’s first solo exhibit at Kanto Gallery, Makati Central Square.
- Duterte invites Emperor Naruhito, Empress Masako to visit Philippines
- MARAWI: Two years after the war
- Comelec proclaims 12 Senate winners; Cynthia Villar tops race