February 17, 2017
Melco Crown (Philippines) Resorts Corp post $144.7 million net revenue for the fourth quarter up from $80.9 million during the same period in 2015, a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange said Friday.
Melco Crown operates City of Dreams Manila, which posted adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBIDTA) of $50.2 million compared to $15.5 million in the previous year due to increased casino revenues.
Rolling chip volume totaled $2.1 billion compared to $1.3 billion during the same period last year. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine