February 15, 2017
Megaworld said it is expanding its residential condominium project in Makati City, the San Antonio Residence, with additional 478 units that will comprise the development’s ‘East Wing’.
Located along Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue and Calle Malugay in San Antonio Village, the 40-storey San Antonio Residence was launched in 2015 with 478 units, which is now referred to as the development’s ‘West Wing,’ Megaworld said in a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange Wednesday.
“San Antonio Residence’s West Wing is now 90-percent sold and we still continue to receive inquiries about the project,” says Eugene Em Lozano, vice president for sales and marketing –Makati Group, Megaworld.
The tower’s ‘East Wing’ will feature the ‘Morning Sun units,’ as most of the units in this new wing will face the sunrise or East direction, offering fresh new units that range from studio to three bedroom (26 square meters to 93 square meters).
It is scheduled for completion in 2020.
“We are very happy about how San Antonio Residence is able to provide living spaces to a wider market – from millennials to young starting families. The project offers diverse unit choices with flexible payment terms that are ideal for the goal-oriented smart investors,” explained Lozano.
Total projected sales for both wings amount to P4.5-billion, making it one of the company’s biggest residential condominium developments in Makati City. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine