February 16, 2017
Jollibee Foods Corp. said its fourth quarter system-wide sales grew 14.1 percent, the company said Thursday in a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange.
System-wide sales measures all sales to consumers from company-owned and franchised stores. This surpassed third quarter sales of 12.4 percent.
Operating income for the period grew 62.7 percent to P1.533 billion and grew 20.4 percent to P6.5 billion for the whole year, the company said.
In 2016, Jollibee opened 340 stores, the highest in its history. In the Philippines alone, it opened 243 stores, 60 stores in China and seven in the US and 97 in Southeast Asia and theMiddle East.
“This was made possible by improving the return on investments in our stores and increasing our organization capability to build and open more stores, in better locations and with better quality than ever before—on a worldwide basis,” said Ernesto Tanmantiong, Jollibee’s chief executive officer. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine