May 16, 2018
This picture taken on Tuesday, 15th May 2018 shows passerby moving on a concourse on an underground shopping district in Tokyo.
Japan's economy shrank for the first time in two years in the first quarter of the year amid weak consumption, official data showed May 16. AFP-Jiji Press
- Award-winning documentary, Yield, shown at TIU Theater.
- Boracay reopens, gov’t imposes limits on use of island resort
- Bettors from Eastern Samar, Albay share P1.18 billion lotto prize
- Ultra Lotto 5/68 draw balloons to over P1.1-billion
- Inflation surges higher to 6.7 percent in September: PSA
- Japan troops, armor back Ph, US forces in Luzon exercise
- Inflation projected at 6.4 % in September: DOF