January 5, 2020
Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu will visit Manila from January 8-9, 2020 as a guest of the Department of Foreign Affairs. Motegi will have a bilateral meeting with Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro L. Locsin, Jr. on 9 January, according to Department of Foreign Affairs.
Motegi is also scheduled to make a courtesy call on President Rodrigo Roa Duterte. His visit to Manila is part of four-nation Southeast Asian swing — his first since being appointed as foreign minister in September 2019.
Edit: Cris Balleta
Written by: Virgilio Galvez
Executive Producer: Toshihiko Uriu
Executive Editor / Head, News Video Production: Virgilio Galvez
– Check our website: http://www.manila-shimbun.ph
– Check our website: http://www.manila-shimbun.com
– Find us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ManilaShimbunTV
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/manilashimbun
– manila shimbuntv
- Taal Volcano island: 10 days after eruption
- Aftermath 2: Taal Volcano island a wasteland; total lockdown in high-risk areas enforced
- Aftermath: Taal Volcano eruption
- Statement of Philippine Foreign Secretary Teodoro Locsin, Jr. after the PH-Japan bilateral meeting.
- Statement of Japan’s Foreign Minister Motegi Toshimitsu after PH-Japan bilateral meeting
- Japanese foreign minister Motegi Toshimitsu to visit the Philippines
- Manila Hapons teach Tag Rugby at Manila Japanese School