November 27, 2017
KYOTO PREF.- A thatched roof tea house in a Japanese garden surrounded by autumn foliage in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, 27 November 2017. Kyoto is renowned for its autumn foliage, which attracts many tourists during the month of November.
Autumn foliage in a temple in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, Monday, 27 November 2017.
A Japanese woman in kimono admiring the autumn foliage. Jiji Press
- FEDERALISM: PROS AND ANTIS
- Philippine-made cube satellite Maya-1 deployed into space
- EXCLUSIVE (PART 1) : UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ASEC. MARGAUX “MOCHA” USON
- FOCAP Forum with MILF Chairman Murad Ebrahim: “What Now and Where To?”
- In and Out of SONA 2018
- Bangsamoro Autonomy bill hurdles Congress bicam committee
- ARTIST TALKS: Yoko Tawada on “Writing in Two Worlds”