November 27, 2017
KYOTO PREF.- A thatched roof tea house in a Japanese garden surrounded by autumn foliage in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, 27 November 2017. Kyoto is renowned for its autumn foliage, which attracts many tourists during the month of November.
Autumn foliage in a temple in Kyoto city, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, Monday, 27 November 2017.
A Japanese woman in kimono admiring the autumn foliage. Jiji Press
- Some answers to questions on working as a housekeeper in Japan
- World Bank hopeful 22 million Filipinos can be lifted out of poverty
- More Filipino housekeepers leave, bound for Japan
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- BORACAY SHUTDOWN #3 (A slice of paradise for the Ati)
- Colliers allays fears of housing bubble burst in Metro Manila
- Philippines lifts ban on skilled and semi-skilled workers to Kuwait