June 8, 2018
Tokyo- In this file photo taken on December 20, 2017 Picture shows a futsal pitch on the rooftop of a department store next to the Shibuya crossing in Tokyo.
Playing football, nothing could be simpler.
Around the world and whatever the landscape. Perched on top of an Asian skyscraper, lost on a dusty trail in the middle of the majestic mountains of Nepal or nestled at the foot of an ancient aqueduct in Rome, the pitch takes on many forms and is adapted to its environment. AFP-Jiji Press
- Some answers to questions on working as a housekeeper in Japan
- World Bank hopeful 22 million Filipinos can be lifted out of poverty
- More Filipino housekeepers leave, bound for Japan
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- BORACAY SHUTDOWN #3 (A slice of paradise for the Ati)
- Colliers allays fears of housing bubble burst in Metro Manila
- Philippines lifts ban on skilled and semi-skilled workers to Kuwait