June 8, 2018
Tokyo- In this file photo taken on December 20, 2017 Picture shows a futsal pitch on the rooftop of a department store next to the Shibuya crossing in Tokyo.
Playing football, nothing could be simpler.
Around the world and whatever the landscape. Perched on top of an Asian skyscraper, lost on a dusty trail in the middle of the majestic mountains of Nepal or nestled at the foot of an ancient aqueduct in Rome, the pitch takes on many forms and is adapted to its environment. AFP-Jiji Press
- FEDERALISM: PROS AND ANTIS
- Philippine-made cube satellite Maya-1 deployed into space
- EXCLUSIVE (PART 1) : UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ASEC. MARGAUX “MOCHA” USON
- FOCAP Forum with MILF Chairman Murad Ebrahim: “What Now and Where To?”
- In and Out of SONA 2018
- Bangsamoro Autonomy bill hurdles Congress bicam committee
- ARTIST TALKS: Yoko Tawada on “Writing in Two Worlds”