April 15, 2018
Urayasu, Chiba Pref.- The operator of Tokyo Disney Resort is considering a major expansion as the first of its two parks, Tokyo Disneyland, marked its 35th anniversary on Sunday.
Tokyo Disneyland opened a revamped version of its popular "It's a Small World" attraction that included the addition of characters from the Disney movie "Frozen."
The operator, Oriental Land Co., plans to spend 75 billion in Tokyo Disneyland to open a new area featuring another Disney movie, "Beauty and the Beast," in spring 2020.
A 40-year-old man, who visited the park with his son, said while smiling: "We came despite rain because today is the 35th anniversary. We want to see a new parade."
The combined cumulative number of visitors to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea, the resort's second park that opened in September 2001, topped 700 million in July last year. Jiji Press
- WATCH! UTSUWA perform at the soon-to-be opened TIU Theater at the Makati Cinema Square
- Some answers to questions on working as a housekeeper in Japan
- World Bank hopeful 22 million Filipinos can be lifted out of poverty
- More Filipino housekeepers leave, bound for Japan
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- BORACAY SHUTDOWN #3 (A slice of paradise for the Ati)
- Colliers allays fears of housing bubble burst in Metro Manila