May 16, 2018
Nagoya- This handout undated artist impression released on Tuesday, 15 May 2018 by the University of Nagoya shows a reconstruction of oviraptorosour dinosaurs incubating eggs.
Small species sat directly on the eggs, whereas larger ones are thought to have settled in the middle of a clutch, surrounded by the eggs so as not to crush them.
Most dinosaurs buried the eggs they laid and hoped for the best, but some species, including a few hefty ones, built nests and pampered unhatched offspring much as birds do today, researchers reported. AFP-Jiji Press
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- Philippines lifts ban on skilled and semi-skilled workers to Kuwait
- SC ousts Chief Justice Sereno by an 8-6 vote
- Tourism chief resigns over conflict of interest charges
- Comfort women statue now in hands of sculptor
- The economic center of gravity is shifting to Asia and the Pacific…
- 207 village officials with alleged drug links named