May 16, 2018
Nagoya- This handout undated artist impression released on Tuesday, 15 May 2018 by the University of Nagoya shows a reconstruction of oviraptorosour dinosaurs incubating eggs.
Small species sat directly on the eggs, whereas larger ones are thought to have settled in the middle of a clutch, surrounded by the eggs so as not to crush them.
Most dinosaurs buried the eggs they laid and hoped for the best, but some species, including a few hefty ones, built nests and pampered unhatched offspring much as birds do today, researchers reported. AFP-Jiji Press
- WATCH: TYPHOON OMPONG REVISITED
- PAGASA raises Signal No. 4 in Cagayan, Northern Isabela as Ompong nears Northern Luzon
- Typhoon ‘Ompong’ to make landfall this Saturday, Sept.15
- WATCH: Excerpts from 1st Manila Matsuri Idol 2018
- WATCH: AIDORU SOZAI take another step to realize their dreams at the 1st Manila Idol Matsuri event
- WATCH: CH4U spreads wings in 1st Manila Idol Matsuri 2018
- Japan delivers last 2 MRRVs to Philippine Coast Guard