September 7, 2017
Different flavors of chocolate brand KitKat is displayed at a KitKat "Chocolatory" boutique shop in Tokyo.
Guests and customers can enjoyed the different flavors can be seen in the chocolatory. KitKat "Chocolatory" is a specialty store operating in at least seven branches in Japan.
Under the supervision of owner, chef Takagi Konomi, one of the best known patissiers in Japan. He is also the owner of "Le Patissier Takagi."
This photo shows different flavours to be mixed with white chocolate at the laboratory of the KitKat factory in Inashiki, Ibaraki prefecture.
KitKat's have been around in Britain since 1935 and only arrived in Japan in 1973, but the Japanese market has a crucial unique selling point -- a huge variety of different flavours. Jiji Photo/ AFP PHOTO / Behrouz MEHRI
- Translacion 2018
- Removal of ‘comfort women’ statue will spark protests vs gov’t, Japan
- Cure for Cancer: Are we there yet? Part 1
- Duterte cuts holidays truce with Reds to six days
- Duterte orders 10-day truce with communist rebels
- Gov’t collecting more taxes from Japan Tobacco sales: Dominguez
- Mexican drug cartel trafficking drugs via courier to Philippines