June 13, 2018
Tokyo- Japanese singer-songwriter Doji Morita died of heart failure at her home on April 24, according to the Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers. She was 65.
Morita, active as a singer-songwriter in the 1970s and 1980s, attracted fans with her reflective and unique view of the world and her distinctive singing.
She attracted public attention again in 1993 when her "Bokutachi no Shippai" (Our Failure) became a hit after it was used as the main song for television drama "Koko Kyoshi" (High School Teacher).
The location of her home is unknown. Jiji Press
- FEDERALISM: PROS AND ANTIS
- Philippine-made cube satellite Maya-1 deployed into space
- EXCLUSIVE (PART 1) : UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ASEC. MARGAUX “MOCHA” USON
- FOCAP Forum with MILF Chairman Murad Ebrahim: “What Now and Where To?”
- In and Out of SONA 2018
- Bangsamoro Autonomy bill hurdles Congress bicam committee
- ARTIST TALKS: Yoko Tawada on “Writing in Two Worlds”