May 16, 2018
Nara- A buddhist saint being depicted in the one thousand year old Neri Kuyo festival at Taimadera temple in Katsuragi city, Nara prefecture, Japan, Monday, 14 May 2018.
The main event involves 25 Buddhist worshippers who represent the Buddhist saints.
They walk in a procession along a bridge that is believed to link this world with the pure land of Buddhism. The annual festival has been held uninterrupted for 1,014 years. EPA-Jiji Press
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- Philippines lifts ban on skilled and semi-skilled workers to Kuwait
- SC ousts Chief Justice Sereno by an 8-6 vote
- Tourism chief resigns over conflict of interest charges
- Comfort women statue now in hands of sculptor
- The economic center of gravity is shifting to Asia and the Pacific…
- 207 village officials with alleged drug links named