May 16, 2018
Nara- A buddhist saint being depicted in the one thousand year old Neri Kuyo festival at Taimadera temple in Katsuragi city, Nara prefecture, Japan, Monday, 14 May 2018.
The main event involves 25 Buddhist worshippers who represent the Buddhist saints.
They walk in a procession along a bridge that is believed to link this world with the pure land of Buddhism. The annual festival has been held uninterrupted for 1,014 years. EPA-Jiji Press
- WATCH! UTSUWA perform at the soon-to-be opened TIU Theater at the Makati Cinema Square
- Some answers to questions on working as a housekeeper in Japan
- World Bank hopeful 22 million Filipinos can be lifted out of poverty
- More Filipino housekeepers leave, bound for Japan
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- BORACAY SHUTDOWN #3 (A slice of paradise for the Ati)
- Colliers allays fears of housing bubble burst in Metro Manila