May 16, 2018
Nara- A buddhist saint being depicted in the one thousand year old Neri Kuyo festival at Taimadera temple in Katsuragi city, Nara prefecture, Japan, Monday, 14 May 2018.
The main event involves 25 Buddhist worshippers who represent the Buddhist saints.
They walk in a procession along a bridge that is believed to link this world with the pure land of Buddhism. The annual festival has been held uninterrupted for 1,014 years. EPA-Jiji Press
- WATCH: TYPHOON OMPONG REVISITED
- PAGASA raises Signal No. 4 in Cagayan, Northern Isabela as Ompong nears Northern Luzon
- Typhoon ‘Ompong’ to make landfall this Saturday, Sept.15
- WATCH: Excerpts from 1st Manila Matsuri Idol 2018
- WATCH: AIDORU SOZAI take another step to realize their dreams at the 1st Manila Idol Matsuri event
- WATCH: CH4U spreads wings in 1st Manila Idol Matsuri 2018
- Japan delivers last 2 MRRVs to Philippine Coast Guard