June 13, 2018
Los Angeles- Major game makers including Nintendo Co. unveiled new games featuring popular characters at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, which kicked off in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Nintendo, enjoying brisk sales of the Nintendo Switch hybrid console, set up a booth where visitors can play a new game compatible with its blockbuster smartphone game, Pokemon Go. Game fans formed a long line right after the doors opened.
The Japanese company will launch the game Nov. 16, aiming to draw new players.
Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC., a unit of Sony Corp <6758>, showed off its new action-adventure game, Spiderman, for the PlayStation 4 console. The game will hit the market Sept. 7.
Meanwhile, U.S. giant Microsoft Corp. opened a special space near the venue for new products for the Xbox One game machine, attracting an overflowing crowd. Jiji Press
- Some answers to questions on working as a housekeeper in Japan
- World Bank hopeful 22 million Filipinos can be lifted out of poverty
- More Filipino housekeepers leave, bound for Japan
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- BORACAY SHUTDOWN #3 (A slice of paradise for the Ati)
- Colliers allays fears of housing bubble burst in Metro Manila
- Philippines lifts ban on skilled and semi-skilled workers to Kuwait