June 13, 2018
Los Angeles- Major game makers including Nintendo Co. unveiled new games featuring popular characters at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, which kicked off in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Nintendo, enjoying brisk sales of the Nintendo Switch hybrid console, set up a booth where visitors can play a new game compatible with its blockbuster smartphone game, Pokemon Go. Game fans formed a long line right after the doors opened.
The Japanese company will launch the game Nov. 16, aiming to draw new players.
Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC., a unit of Sony Corp <6758>, showed off its new action-adventure game, Spiderman, for the PlayStation 4 console. The game will hit the market Sept. 7.
Meanwhile, U.S. giant Microsoft Corp. opened a special space near the venue for new products for the Xbox One game machine, attracting an overflowing crowd. Jiji Press
- FEDERALISM: PROS AND ANTIS
- Philippine-made cube satellite Maya-1 deployed into space
- EXCLUSIVE (PART 1) : UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ASEC. MARGAUX “MOCHA” USON
- FOCAP Forum with MILF Chairman Murad Ebrahim: “What Now and Where To?”
- In and Out of SONA 2018
- Bangsamoro Autonomy bill hurdles Congress bicam committee
- ARTIST TALKS: Yoko Tawada on “Writing in Two Worlds”