March 4, 2018
Manila- A photo of Apo Whang Od by photographer Jake Verzosa on display at the recently concluded Art Fair Philippines 2018 on Sunday, March 4,2018.
Apo Whang-Od is the last true mambabatok traditional (hand-tapped) tattoo artist from the Butbut people of the larger Kalinga ethnic group. By Fabrianne Morales/Manila Shimbun TV.
- Some answers to questions on working as a housekeeper in Japan
- World Bank hopeful 22 million Filipinos can be lifted out of poverty
- More Filipino housekeepers leave, bound for Japan
- War Without End: Part 1 (Addiction and Drugs)
- BORACAY SHUTDOWN #3 (A slice of paradise for the Ati)
- Colliers allays fears of housing bubble burst in Metro Manila
- Philippines lifts ban on skilled and semi-skilled workers to Kuwait