March 4, 2018
Manila- A photo of Apo Whang Od by photographer Jake Verzosa on display at the recently concluded Art Fair Philippines 2018 on Sunday, March 4,2018.
Apo Whang-Od is the last true mambabatok traditional (hand-tapped) tattoo artist from the Butbut people of the larger Kalinga ethnic group. By Fabrianne Morales/Manila Shimbun TV.
- FEDERALISM: PROS AND ANTIS
- Philippine-made cube satellite Maya-1 deployed into space
- EXCLUSIVE (PART 1) : UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ASEC. MARGAUX “MOCHA” USON
- FOCAP Forum with MILF Chairman Murad Ebrahim: “What Now and Where To?”
- In and Out of SONA 2018
- Bangsamoro Autonomy bill hurdles Congress bicam committee
- ARTIST TALKS: Yoko Tawada on “Writing in Two Worlds”