September 12, 2018
Paris- Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito spent time with children at a facility for the disabled in Paris on Tuesday during his official visit to France.
At the facility, Les Amis de Karen, the Crown Prince asked children what they like to do for fun. With a smile, he danced with a seven-year-old girl who said she likes dancing.
The facility, established in 1968 for young people with multiple disabilities, currently has 36 residents.
Later on Tuesday at the official residence of the Japanese ambassador to France, Crown Prince Naruhito met with French people connected with Japan and representatives of Japanese residents in France.
Among invited guests from a variety of fields was prominent patissier Pierre Herme.
The Crown Prince had one-on-one conversations with participants about their recent activities and the Japan-France relationship. Jiji Press
- WATCH: TYPHOON OMPONG REVISITED
- PAGASA raises Signal No. 4 in Cagayan, Northern Isabela as Ompong nears Northern Luzon
- Typhoon ‘Ompong’ to make landfall this Saturday, Sept.15
- WATCH: Excerpts from 1st Manila Matsuri Idol 2018
- WATCH: AIDORU SOZAI take another step to realize their dreams at the 1st Manila Idol Matsuri event
- WATCH: CH4U spreads wings in 1st Manila Idol Matsuri 2018
- Japan delivers last 2 MRRVs to Philippine Coast Guard