August 9, 2018
Tokyo- Japan's Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. said Thursday that it has reached a basic agreement to buy major Australian insurer Suncorp Group Ltd.'s life insurance business.
Dai-ichi Life hopes to sign a purchase contract by early September through a wholly owned Australian subsidiary and complete the acquisition worth 640 million Australian dollars by year-end.
The Japanese insurer also agreed on sales collaboration with Suncorp Group to expand its Australian business by using the partner's sales network. Jiji Press
- FEDERALISM: PROS AND ANTIS
- Philippine-made cube satellite Maya-1 deployed into space
- EXCLUSIVE (PART 1) : UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH ASEC. MARGAUX “MOCHA” USON
- FOCAP Forum with MILF Chairman Murad Ebrahim: “What Now and Where To?”
- In and Out of SONA 2018
- Bangsamoro Autonomy bill hurdles Congress bicam committee
- ARTIST TALKS: Yoko Tawada on “Writing in Two Worlds”